Web Content Co-ordinator
The Web Content Co-Ordinator is responsible for content, functionality and maintenance of the website.
The Web Co-Ordinator reports to the E Commerce Manger
Roles and responsibilities
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for new season launch on websites
- Day to day maintenance of both sites including ensuring all stock is featured online and well promoted throughout the site and adheres to the brand image/direction as laid down by the Creative Director/Creative Manager.
- Categorisation of products on the website and utilisation of available tools to improve site experience
- Maintaining & creating the category pages content such as banners/images etc.
- Creating and uploading homepage/landing page content in line with marketing plan.
- Adding and maintaining content on the websites, including Homepages and Landing pages
- Awareness of best practice and current trends in e-commerce
- Participation in discussions on functionality and usability of websites
- Any other duties that are digitally based and deemed necessary for the demands of the business
- Ensure Brora delivers the product presentation, visual merchandising & best navigation best practices
- Troubleshooting issues with the website as and when they may arise.
- Good communication skills are essential. Excellent organisational skills are required as is the ability to work to tight deadlines. Magento and Google Analytics experience would be ideal but is not essential.
- Whilst this position will operate on daytime working hours, a flexible attitude toward working times is essential.