Lambswool Fair Isle Cardigan
We adore a lambswool Fair Isle! Come rain or shine, wind or snow, lambswool is a favoured texture in almost every season. A stunning mix of traditional Scottish heritage and contemporary fashion, these toasty Fair Isle cardigans are suited to both trousers, skirts and dresses; not to mention a fabulous bit of tweed.
- natural fit
- regular length (average 53cm)
- round neck with solid colour ribbed trim
- long sleeve with solid colour ribbed cuff & contrast tipping
- 100% pure new wool
- hand wash
- model's height 5ft 9 & wearing a size 10
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.