- three-ply Scottish cashmere
- hand wash
- made in Britain
|Age||0-3 MTHS||3-6 MTHS||6-12 MTHS||1-2 YRS||3-4 YRS|
|Weight (KG / LB)||6 / 13||8 / 17.5||10 / 22||12.5 / 27.5||15 / 33|
|Height (CM / IN)||62 / 24.5||69 / 27||76 / 30||90 / 35.5||104/ 40.9|
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
1. Soak garment in lukewarm water using Brora Cashmere Shampoo or a similar mild detergent.
2. Squeeze suds gently through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water.
4. Saturated garments should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch.
5. Smooth garment back into original shape and place flat on a towel – dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
Write Your Own Review
Beautifully soft but elastic waist needed to be adjusted
The trousers are wonderfully soft and snugly and have had many compliments. The only drawback is the fit. The elastic waist is way too tight. I had to cut the elastic and restitch so my daughter could wear them comfortably. I have experienced this with another baby item which is very disappointing.
Pricey but Perfect & Practical
One might balk at the cost but don't! On a cost per wear basis, these trousers are exceedingly economical. Snuggly, just the right bagginess to enable them to be pulled easily over a babygro, they provide excellent insulation day in day out - as an inner cotton outfit will soak up most accidents, I find I rarely have to wash these. If you use a sling, they also keep the legs warm as toast when out and about, especially in combination with Brora bootees. As with all Brora baby stuff, simple to wash in the machine on a wool cycle then dry flat and will take a cool iron if you are mad enough to want to do ironing. Hugely delighted with these, have undoubtedly saved my daughter from hypothermia as she crawls around our very draughty house.