Cashmere Classic Cardigan
Cashmere Classic Cardigan
- three-ply Scottish cashmere
- average length 63cm
- hand wash
- model's height 5ft 9 and wearing size 10
- set-in sleeves
- troca dyed to match buttons
- made in Britain
|To Fit Chest Size||32"||34"||37"||41"||45"||48"|
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
1. Soak garment in lukewarm water using Brora Cashmere Shampoo or a similar mild detergent.
2. Squeeze suds gently through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water.
4. Saturated garments should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch.
5. Smooth garment back into original shape and place flat on a towel – dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
Write Your Own Review
Not only warms your body - warms your soul as well!
I´ve wanted a cashmere cardigan for a very long time. I googled a lot in order to find out where to order a cashmere cardigan of a high quality. I found Brora and, after reading some good reviews, I decided to give it a try. I´m so happy I did! This cardigan is outstanding! The quality is much better than I could have hoped for! It´s incredibly soft, warm and luxurious! I´ve used it non-stop for four month now and I always feel gorgeous in it. It keeps me warm here in Sweden! The very few balls that appeared after time were completely gone after first wash, I didn´t even have to use a cashmere comb! It´s soooo worth the price! I highly recommend this cardigan and I will definitely buy another one next autumn! Thank you Brora for making me feel warm and beautiful!
Perfect in every way.
I have many pairs of Brora socks and gloves and they wear really well. However I have always been reluctant to spend so much money on a cardigan, so I have bought my cashmere cardis from M and S and Pure. I love the look of the Classic collection, so with my birthday money I eventually succumbed and bought a cardigan. Well I have to say that I can see why there is such a price difference. The Brora colours are made up of so many different coloured fibres and the wool is so soft. I will now have to save up to buy another Brora cardigan. Tragically, I really can see and feel the difference.