Cashmere Chunky Snood
Cashmere Chunky Snood
- fifteen-ply Scottish cashmere
- One Size
- hand wash
- made in Britain
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
1. Soak garment in lukewarm water using Brora Cashmere Shampoo or a similar mild detergent.
2. Squeeze suds gently through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water.
4. Saturated garments should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch.
5. Smooth garment back into original shape and place flat on a towel – dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
Write Your Own Review
Perfect for spring
Described as 15 ply Cashmere and so was expecting a loftier closer denser knit much like a black snood I bought several years ago, which really kept the chill at bay, hoping for the same with this one. What I got was almost but not quite perfect. Colour is the staple French Navy and the size was fine too, long enough to scrunch. But the knit is somewhat loose and not as chunky as I was hoping for. My previous black snood had an almost double knit feel whereas this is a little limp. Expected more for the price. I'm keeping it as it's useful anyway, a basic for spring rather than Northern Hemisphere winters.