- eight-ply Scottish cashmere
- hand wash
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.
1. Soak garment in lukewarm water using Brora Cashmere Shampoo or a similar mild detergent.
2. Squeeze suds gently through fabric – do not rub, wring or stretch the garment.
3. Rinse thoroughly but carefully in clean lukewarm water.
4. Saturated garments should not be lifted before excess water has been gently squeezed out, as they may stretch.
5. Smooth garment back into original shape and place flat on a towel – dry naturally away from direct heat such as radiators or sunlight. Do not tumble dry.
6. When dry press lightly with a cool iron.
Write Your Own Review
Small to size
An expensive Beret in a great staple colour, French Navy. I was hoping for a substantial slouchy beret in this thick ply, and felt I could justify the cost if it had enough slouch to play with. making it super warm and fun to wear. The ribbed edge is perfect and almost 3" wide but the crown is only 10" diameter and sits close and flat on the head, not much shape at all. Looks more like a child's beret than an adults. For that I am terribly disappointed, as I was so looking forward to wearing it. Unfortunately it will be returned.