- Meet and greet all customers that enter the store
- Ensure each customer is acknowledged on departure, to enable all last minute sales opportunities to be maximized.
- Help all customers to understand the layout of the store by personally escorting them to the required area
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by referring to your store manuals, product sheets and trying on all products.
- Establish the customer’s needs through open and leading questions.
- Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer
- Offer assistance and be available to all customers for the fitting of products in the fitting room.
- Be professional at all times in your interaction with customers
- Offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer
- Complete your sale at the till point making it a pleasant and personal experience
- Offer and explain the benefits of the customer database and exchange policy to every customer
- Beautiful wrapping of all customer purchases
- Maintain high store standards.This includes keeping rails and all display areas, including the till point, tidy and dust free. Visual merchandising as directed.
- Restocking and making up of gift packaging for the shop floor
- Carry out stock replenishments when required (this will vary during key times of the year)
- Help to prevent stock loss by being aware of your store and approaching all customers
- Help to organize and carry out store stock takes when required to by your manager
- The transferring of stock from your store to others and Head Office
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and tidiness in all stock and team areas
- Maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming, adhering to the grooming policy at all times
- Positive promotion of product and company image at all times
- Following store/company Health and Safety policy at all times
- Other duties delegated to you by your Store Manager
- Any other duty deemed necessary for the smooth running of the business