Return of Sale Items
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.If it is more convenient, you can return your order to any of our UK stores. Please ensure you have your returns form found on the back of your invoice when returning in store. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.brora.co.uk, please follow the steps below:
- Sale item(s) must be returned within 7 working days of receipt for UK customers and 14 days for overseas customers.
- Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order. Further details on how to exercise your rights under this regulation can be found here.
- All items must be returned in an unused and saleable condition with original tags attached. Please note: should you wish to return underwear please ensure this has been tried on over clothing and still has the hygiene strip in place. In the interest of hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund any pierced jewellery unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn.
- Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
- If you are returning a present we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
- Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
PO BOX 434
- If we have an email address for you, we will contact you to let you know when we have received your returned parcel.
- Sale goods purchased within our shops are not eligible for a refund.