Retail Coordinator Job Description
Head of Retail
Symons Street (Flagship location)
- To support operational and commercial standards of communication throughout the Brora stores directed by Head of Retail.
- To support with store compliance in all areas of operational activity initiating ideas around store incentives, sales incentives etc.
- Weekly communication to stores and standardizing the amount of emails.
- Support stores with Rota’s planning, holiday formatting, retail calendar.
- Store monthly reports collation
- Daily and weekly support for Head of Retail and VM Manager
- Weekly / daily communication with HOR VM
- To effectively communicate weekly to all stores
- Pull together weekly KPI objectives across all stores through the Store Management team.
- Pull together weekly information from stores / Head of retail / VM and collate into standardized reports
- Support Diary management where needed for VM and HOR.
- Basic email support for HOR and VM.
- Support VM manager with VM communication to stores
- To ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures. Follow up.
- To be involved in new store openings organizing support where needed.
- Co-ordinate with stores daily and weekly and Head office where appropriate.
- To pull together weekly service feedback for stores
- Compile Quarterly / monthly presentations for stores
- Communicate to stores service initiatives
- To oversee with the Store Managers any maintenance issues in the stores and be the liaison for collating this information and organizing the required company. Seeking authorization prior to this.
- To support with communication of store operations and compliance.
- Standardize of reporting to stores
- Ideas & Initiatives rolled out
- Examples of effective store communication
- Effective time management
- Diary management for multiple individuals.
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced of excel / spreadsheets etc.