Part- Time Sales Assistant - Brora at John Lewis
- Meet and greet all customers that enter the concession or sales area
- Ensure each customer is acknowledged on departure, to enable all last minute sales opportunities to be maximized.
- Help all customers to understand the layout of the concession or sales area by personally escorting them to the required area
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge by referring to all training material and product sheets and by being cognizant of all stock.
- Establish the customer’s needs through open and leading questions.
- Suggest styles and encourage sales to the customer
- Offer assistance and be available to all customers when at the concession or sales area and direct them to the nearest fitting rooms, as required.
- Be professional at all times in your interaction with customers
- Offer alternative items and add-on products to your customer
- Within John Lewis refer to any internal services or offers.
- Maintain high store standards. Working with the JL Merchandising team. This includes keeping rails and all display areas, tidy and dust free. Visual merchandising as directed.
- Carry out stock replenishments when required (this will vary during key times of the year)
- Help to prevent stock loss by being aware of your sales area and approaching all customers
- Help to organize and carry out store stock takes when required
- The transferring of stock from your store to Head Office
- Maintain exceptional levels of personal grooming, adhering to the grooming policy at all times both within Brora and John Lewis.
- Positive promotion of product and company image at all times
- Following store/company Health and Safety policy at all times
- Other duties delegated to you by your Line Manager
- Any other duty deemed necessary for the smooth running of the business