Part Time Junior Digital Retoucher Job Description
The Junior Digital Retoucher supports the Marketing, Graphics and Ecommerce teams with the retouching of imagery for the use of direct and online sales.
The Junior Digital Retoucher reports to the Senior Graphic Designer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Retouch imagery to the required company standards
- Colour correct and ensure colour consistency of product imagery
- Perform quality checks on all images produced
- Name and colour code all imagery and video footage and upload to necessary folder in the online library
- Ensure the upkeep of the Ecommerce/Marketing/Graphics folders and/or online library
- Any other ad hoc duty necessary to the smooth running of the business.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Previous credible experience of retouching digital imagery to a high standard preferably in a studio setting
- Experienced in using Apple Mac computer systems and software
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly systematic and well organised
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and work to set deadlines.
Whilst this position will operate on daytime working hours, a flexible attitude toward working times is essential.