Merchandise Administration Assistant
The Merchandise Administration Assistant supports the Buying & Merchandising team in all aspects of Buying & Merchandising administration.
The Merchandise Administration Assistant reports to the Merchandiser.
Roles and responsibilities
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Administration - Stores
- Help create pre-season allocation plans for stand-alone stores
- Assist in the creation of range packs for stores
- Administration – Concessions
- Help create allocation plans
- Compile VM packs
- Organise any sample requests for photo shoots and complete relevant paperwork
- Administration – B2B
- Assist in the compilation of product information packs
- Prepare samples and administer despatch
- Input orders and help manage critical path of deliveries
- Respond to any relevant queries
- Administration – Production Orders
- Set up new products records
- Input orders on Brora systems
- Deal with all labelling requirements
- Help to manage critical path of all deliveries
- Manage backorders list and stock recalls
- Ad hoc duties as required
As with all posts in Brora, this is a demanding role. It is essential the post holder has an excellent attention to detail and demonstrate a commercial aptitude. Knowledge of Excel is a key requisite for this post
Good communication skills are essential. Excellent organisational skills are required as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Whilst this position will operate on daytime working hours, a flexible attitude toward working times is essential.