Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer assists the Senior Graphic Designer and the Graphics team with design input to all marketing ventures, as required and will work on all design related projects more specifically detailed below.
The Junior Graphic Designer reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and works as a team with the Graphics, Marketing and E-Commerce teams.
Roles and responsibilities
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer and the Creative Manager, design and prepare print ready brochure and website artwork as required throughout the year – main, mini and sale catalogues and press look books
- Working under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Manager to ensure that all printed and web collateral accurately represents the brand
- Design any mailing inserts which may be required
- Retouch and colour correct studio and lifestyle imagery to match the cutouts as closely as possible
- Design and implement e-mailers and website artwork under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Manager.
- Liaise with the Visual Merchandising Manager and under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer to design any visual merchandising projects according to the brief supplied. This will include all vinyl’s, in-store promotions and window displays
- Design any shop signage, packaging, swing tags, labels and all branded marketing materials required, under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer.
Work with the Marketing and E-Commerce teams to develop and enhance future marketing campaigns under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer and the Creative Manager.
Any other duties deemed necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Department and the Company.
The Junior Graphic Designer must have a keen eye for design and detail and be familiar with all necessary computer programs (Adobe Suite (including Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Office Suite) needed to fulfill the role.
The Junior Graphic Designer must work as a member of the Marketing team to assist in the development and enhancement of future marketing campaigns ensuring the most positive commercial outcome, under the guidance of the Senior Graphic Designer and the Creative Manager.
Whilst normal daytime working hours apply to this position, the Junior Graphic Designer must demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours in order to meet the needs of the department and deadlines.
To apply send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org