Harris Tweed Jacket
At Brora, were really proud to be supporters British tailoring. This Harris Tweed jacket, made from certified Harris Tweed and tailored in Britain is an excellent example of that. Pair with matching Harris Tweed trousers for a head to toe or mix it up with your favourite pair of casual jeans.
- made in Britain
- tweed hand woven in the outer hebrides by harris tweed
- long line (average 72cm)
- natural fit
- collar & lapel with contrast moleskin outer stand
- long sleeve with button fastening on cuff
- two front flap pockets with contrast moleskin under flap
- corozo buttons
- contrast piping detailing
- 100% pure new wool lined 60% cotton 40% cupro
- dry clean
- models height 5ft 9 and wearing a size 10
(this text is from content > block)
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.