Keyholder (Full Time) required within store. Full time staff work 37.5 hours a week and Brora stores are open seven days a week.
- The Keyholder is responsible for assisting with and supervising the service levels and sales performance of the Brora store. The Keyholder will assist the management team in driving an exceptional level of service to the customer, ensuring they get the right items and the right fit every time.
- You will be sales focussed and will contribute to your store sales and KPI targets. You will have excellent product and brand knowledge which will add to the overall image and atmosphere of the shop. As a Keyholder at Brora, you will create a comfortable and friendly environment for the customer to shop in with ease. You will manage one or more team members in the absence of the Manager/Assistant Manager/Supervisor.
- Previous experience of retail sales in a luxury brand – desirable but not essential. Previous experience of advisory and or supervisory skills – desirable but not essential.
Competencies (Knowledge & Skills):
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good customer service skills
- Drive for excellence
- Ability to work with others
- Problem solving
Other Personal Attributes:
- Exceptional levels of personal grooming
- Interest in fashion and current trends
- Reliable and flexible
- Good time keeper
- Outgoing and confident
To view full job description, click here.
To apply send cv to email@example.com