Email and CRM Executive
The Email & CRM Executive will assist the E-Commerce Manager in the development and implementation of a customer strategy across all channels. In particular, the Email & CRM Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the email channel under the guidance of the E-Commerce Manager.
The Email & CRM Executive reports to the E-Commerce Manager.
Roles and responsibilities
To assist the E-Commerce Manager to:
- Plan and develop the business through analysis and understanding of the customer journey across our 3 channels: retail, MO and Web
- Drive the growth of both customer and subscriber base by assisting in the development of a retention and acquisition strategy
- Create the email calendar in line with the overall marketing plan, being aware of emerging key trends and day-to-day needs of the business
- Manage the whole email campaign process from design to end-delivery, including life cycle and triggered emails.
- Be responsible for continual innovation and optimisation to improve through segmentation and A/B testing of email marketing campaigns
- Report on email channel performances and campaigns and provide recommendations on actions to improve channel performance.
- Ensure that our CRM activity is legally compliant and email deliverability is optimized
- Provide CRM activity performance updates to the business
- Develop and Manage the VIP and Loyalty programs
- Liaise where appropriate with our technology providers and work as appropriate and required with developers to source further appropriate tools and software
- Stay abreast of email marketing best practices, introduce new technologies and innovation as and when appropriate
- Manage the relationship with our ESP, making sure we get the best service and support as well as new initiatives
- Research the market for other providers, as and when necessary.
- Ad hoc duties as deemed necessary for the smooth running of the business.
Essential Skills and Competencies:
- One year’s experience in email marketing, ideally in a B2C retail environment
- Basic knowledge of email best practices including contact strategies, targeting and segmentation, A/B testing, delivery and deliverability issues and analytics
- Current knowledge of industry regulation and privacy issues
- Proficient with HTML, CSS and Adobe Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop (desirable)
- A consummate marketing professional with drive and determination
- Strong commercial awareness; drive to achieve sales objectives and KPI’s, appreciation for budgets and costs, and analysing data, with experience driving measurable results
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
Whilst this position will operate on daytime working hours, a flexible attitude toward working times is essential.
To apply send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org