Harris Tweed Jacket
At Brora, were really proud to be supporters British tailoring. This Harris Tweed jacket, made from certified Harris Tweed and tailored in Britain is an excellent example of that. Pair with matching Harris Tweed trousers for a head to toe or mix it up with your favourite pair of casual jeans.
- made in Britain
- tweed hand woven in the outer hebrides by harris tweed
- long line (average 72cm)
- natural fit
- collar & lapel with contrast moleskin outer stand
- long sleeve with button fastening on cuff
- two front flap pockets with contrast moleskin under flap
- corozo buttons
- contrast piping detailing
- 100% pure new wool lined 60% cotton 40% cupro
- dry clean
- models height 5ft 9 and wearing a size 10
UK Standard Delivery *
Standard Delivery: FREE on orders over £250
£4.95 on all other orders
We aim for goods to be delivered within 2-5 working days and will require a signature*.
Please note that during busier periods, standard delivery may take a little longer than usual.
Express Delivery: - £8.95
Goods ordered before 1pm will be delivered by 1pm the next working day and require a signature*.
Orders placed after 1pm will be delivered within 2 working days.
Please contact Customer Service to confirm availability of goods at time of order.
Please note that during busier periods, there may be a delay in receiving your order.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.