In Store Returns Period
Due to the temporary closure of all of our stores, we are offering an extended returns period of 14 days after our stores reopen, for all purchases made in store. If you have already sent your return to one of our stores, it will most likely be returned to you by the postal service. If this is the case, please contact our Customer Service team.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition. Returns are free within the UK. Customers outside the UK are responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items. Please use the returns label included on your order documentation.Alternatively, you can return your order to any of our UK stores if this is more convenient for you. Please ensure you have your returns form found on the back of your invoice when returning in store.
Should you wish to return any items purchased online, please follow the steps below:
1. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days from receipt (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
2. Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
3. Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
4. UK customers only : If you cancel your order within 14 days after the day you receive your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage you paid, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. If you paid for express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. If you are outside the UK you will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or if you only cancel part of your order.
5. All items must be returned in an unused and saleable condition with original tags attached. Please note: should you wish to return underwear please ensure this has been tried on over clothing and still has the hygiene strip in place. In the interest of hygiene we are unable to exchange or refund any pierced jewellery unless faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights. We reserve the right to refuse items if they have been worn.
6. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
7. We recommend you obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar as we cannot be held responsible for returned items that do not reach us.
8. If you are returning a present we have to refund the person who paid for it. We are happy to exchange your gift but we will also have to inform the original purchaser.
9. Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to:
PO BOX 434
10. If we have an email address for you, we will contact you to let you know when we have received your returned parcel.