Customer Service Advisor
The Customer Service Advisor is responsible for ensuring that every interaction the customer has with Brora is of the highest standard ensuring queries and issues are resolved smoothly and quickly while remaining responsive to customer needs with the aim of turning one off customers into lifelong repeat ones.
The Customer Service Advisor will liaise across all departments within Brora to ensure the customer experience is first class.
The Customer Service Advisor reports to the Customer Service Manager
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Order entry
- Input orders via the telephone or post via JuleSys paying particular attention to every detail ensuring accuracy
- Maintain card security in line with data protection
- Replacement & Swap orders placed in conjunction with JSSM returns entry
- Quality checking returned stock against returns note
- Selecting correct account and order in JSSM to ensure return within criteria
- Processing refund or credit note against account using original credit/debit card details after checking account status in JuleSys
- Responsible for re-ordering any replacement items
- Processing any item received with a fault in line with mending process
- E-mail & Telephone Customer Queries
- Take ownership of all telephone queries ensuring a speedy & professional resolution
- All incoming calls answered within 3 rings
- E-mail queries answered within 24hours on working days & as soon as possible after a weekend.
- Keep the customer updated at all times even if there is no resolution at the time to ensure effective communication.
- Messages – calls returned in a timely fashion ensuring high level customer service
- General Customer Service Administration
- Failed Charges, contacting customers to validate payment
- Oversold items, contacting customers to advise of items that are no longer available on their order
- Manual Fraud Checks, ensuring the security of orders by checking the validity of customers
- Feeding back customer comments to other departments where necessary, eg website errors
- Mending Service
- Logging all incoming items for mending with accurate and detailed information, liaising with shops and customers where necessary
- Sending stock back to suppliers for repair where applicable
- Creating seconds where applicable
- Liaising with customers that have requested repairs, ensuring they are kept up to date with repair charges and estimated repair times
- Liaising with design team, suppliers and repairers where appropriate
Any other ad hoc duties as deemed necessary for the needs of the business.
GCSE at C or above in Maths and English
Previous experience of customer service in a luxury brand desirable but not essential as training given.
Competencies (Knowledge and Skills)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer literate, confident using e-mail, Word and Excel and ability to learn in house database style systems.
- Well spoken with excellent Customer Service skills. Conscientious with polite, personable, helpful attitude. Desire to problem solve and assist customers to resolve any queries, ability to establish rapport easily and to maintain professionalism in all customer interactions.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player with an intuitive nature and able to work on own initiative
Other Personal Attributes
- Enthusiasm and confidence in the role
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Reliable and flexible
- Good time keeper
- Interest in fashion and current trends