Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Head Office
We are looking for an experienced customer service advisor to join our busy team in Stevenage, dealing with inbound telephone/email/letter and live chat queries, along with processing customer returns and dealing with inbound and outbound mending administration.
The role reports to the Customer Service Manager.
- Previous office based Customer Service experience
- Maths and English GCSEs at Grades A – C
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to establish rapport with customers
- Ability to use MS Office based packages including Word, Excel & e-mail
- Good administration and organisation skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to maintain professionalism in all customer contact
- Motivated, self-confident and able to use own initiative
- Patience and attentiveness
- Good problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Commercially aware
- Has drive and enthusiasm
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
Hours of work
9.00 – 5.30, Monday to Friday. You must hold a valid work permit.
To view full job description, click here.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.