Cluster Manager required, based at our Edinburgh Airport store. Brora stores are open 7 days a week and hours are 37.5 over a 7 day period, working any 5 days out of 7. As this role is based at the Airport some shift working will be required.
To ensure the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout the Brora stores. The Cluster Manager will report to the Head of Retail.
Experience in a role managing a team of people within a store or department store is essential but two years’ experience in a role with a luxury retailer would be desirable. Understanding and experience of HR and disciplinary procedures is essential.
(Knowledge & Skills):
- Proven leadership skills and abilities with ability to manage and achieve budgets and targets (financial and customer).
- Experience/exposure of achieving budgets and targets (financial and customer)
- Understanding of the Brora brand, store and who the Brora customer is. To have visited at least one store.
- Ability to work under pressure and with KPI’s
- Understanding of how to use delegation to improve team performance and how to promote a fun working environment and still motivate team members
- Knowledge of what constitutes excellent customer service within teams
- Understanding the importance of high standards in store of VM, grooming and housekeeping
- Good written and verbal communication skills to include experience of writing reports/reporting on data. Basic computer/IT skills also required
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Experience of problem solving and using initiative
- Ability to work to targets (financial or customer)
- Recognition and understanding of competitors and the retail market in general.
Other Personal Attributes
- Great passion, understanding and enthusiasm of the brand, stores and customer
- Thrives working under pressure
- Exceptional levels of personal grooming
- Interest in fashion and current trends
- Flexible and team player
- Shows good initiative and problem solving skills
- Smart appearance/well groomed
- Enthusiastic with a can do attitude
- Good time keeper
- Outgoing and confident
To view full job description, click here.
To apply send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org