Campaign For Wool Fair Isle Jumper
Our Campaign for Wool Fair Isle jumper was designed exclusively by Brora, to celebrate the campaign’s annual Wool Week. Inspired by endless rolling hills and with a muted colour palette that reflects the Scottish landscape, the Fair Isle pattern is typical of Brora’s heritage style.
Made from 100% British wool, this knit has been airspun for a soft finish and can be machine washed at 30°C meaning it couldn’t be easier to care for.
- regular length (average 62cm)
- round neck with tubular ribbed trim
- long ralan sleeve with contrast colour ribbed cuff
- natural fit
- fair isle yoke
- 100% British Wool
- machine washable
- model's height 5ft 9 & wearing a size 10
The Campaign for Wool
(this text is from content > block)
UK Courier Delivery - Costs £4.95
Orders are delivered within 2 days from dispatch and require a signature. Packages can be left in a safe place or with a neighbour if specified when ordering although this is at your own risk.
* Deliveries to remote areas of the UK such as the Offshore Islands, Scottish Highlands, Isle of Man etc deliveries will take 2 - 3 working days from dispatch. Deliveries to the Channel Islands may be made by Royal Mail.
Most of our deliveries are made using DPD who will notify you by email or SMS on the day of delivery (if you have given us a mobile number), the 1 hour delivery slot they will arrive with you. You can also change the day of delivery if this is not convenient for you.
If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in a re-saleable condition.